Progress on XForms 1.2 Function Extensions

Hi Erik,

I know that you have sent regrets for the first two calls of the year due
to travel, but I got the sense it might be business travel and not
vacation.

If so, may I asked if you could squeeze in a bit of time to make some
updates to the future features wiki to reflect the working group decisions
about adding function extensions to XForms 1.2.  Also, removing the
entries for the "decimal-string" and "sumproduct" functions would be
appropriate.

Thanks,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
Senior Technical Staff Member
Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher
Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com

Blog RSS feed:

Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Sent by: www-forms-request@w3.org
01/08/2008 07:05 AM

"Steven Pemberton" <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
cc
public-forms@w3.org, "www-forms@w3.org" <www-forms@w3.org>
Subject
Re: Yahoo! introduces mobile XForms

Here is the Yahoo! page of interest for developers:

   http://us.beta.mobile.yahoo.com/developers

And here is one of the interesting bits from the doc:

"Mobile Widgets support forms that allow users to send information
back to a server. The language is based on XForms, which is more
versatile
than the HTML forms many developers are familiar with."

You go Yahoo! ;-)

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/