Re: Decision Point on XForms 1.2

Mark --

>>I think John is just trying to clarify that this aspect of what we
>>discussed last week may actually be *all* we do, as opposed to doing
>>this plus some of the other stuff.

Yes, that's what I understood, and replied to with my +1...Charlie

Charles Wiecha
Manager, Multichannel Web Interaction
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
P.O. Box 704
Yorktown Heights, N.Y.  10598
Phone: (914) 784-6180, T/L 863-6180, Cell: (914) 320-2614
wiecha@us.ibm.com

  From:       "Mark Birbeck" <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>

  To:         Charles F Wiecha/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

  Cc:         "John Boyer" <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>, "new Forms WG" <public-forms@w3.org>, public-forms-request@w3.org

  Date:       02/14/08 05:43 PM

  Subject:    Re: Decision Point on XForms 1.2

Charlie/Johm

>  As we discussed at the F2F, a good way to proceed on these would be to
do
>  implementations (code, not spec) in open source and then capture the
>  results in small "consumable" module documents...Charlie

A big +1 from me, too.

I think John is just trying to clarify that this aspect of what we
discussed last week may actually be *all* we do, as opposed to doing
this plus some of the other stuff.

Regards,

Mark

--
  Mark Birbeck

  mark.birbeck@x-port.net | +44 (0) 20 7689 9232
  http://www.x-port.net | http://internet-apps.blogspot.com

  x-port.net Ltd. is registered in England and Wales, number 03730711
  The registered office is at:

    2nd Floor
    Titchfield House
    69-85 Tabernacle Street