Re: First drafts of XPath functions module and Binding attributes module now done

Hi Uli,

It's no problem.  I think you got the action item back when we were still
talking about doing one spec.
Once the modularization came along, yes it is reasonable to vacate that
action item due to the binding attrs module.
But no worry, I know you are doing lots of work on other modules, so it's
OK to get a freebie every now and again :-)

Cheers,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
Senior Technical Staff Member
Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher