RE: Post Postscript, Re: ACTION NEEDED (Charlie, Nick, Leigh): XForms 1.1 schema update

Charlie,

I added the new XForms data types, it turned out to be less work then
expected. Now it is your turn to play with the schema.

Regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken  -  Research & Development
Inventive Designers
Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com

Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com
Sent by: public-forms-request@w3.org
09/26/2007 04:01 PM

boyerj@ca.ibm.com
cc
"Klotz, Leigh" <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>, "Forms WG (new)"
<public-forms@w3.org>, public-forms-request@w3.org, "Charles F Wiecha"
<wiecha@us.ibm.com>
Subject
RE: Post Postscript, Re: ACTION NEEDED (Charlie, Nick, Leigh): XForms 1.1
  schema  update

Attached to this e-mail you can find a patch file that will incorparate
the follwing changes to the XForms schema (and a schema file that includes

this patches and the submission patches):

added mediatype to output
removed linking attributes on label, help, hintnd alert
submission on submit is now optional
toggle : case attribute is now optional and child element case
added resource on instance
created attribute group xforms:Common.Action.Attributes and added this
attribute group to all actions

version was already added to XForms 1.0 schema.

Regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken  -  Research & Development
Inventive Designers
Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com

Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com
Sent by: public-forms-request@w3.org
09/26/2007 02:58 PM

"Klotz, Leigh" <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>
cc
"Forms WG (new)" <public-forms@w3.org>, public-forms-request@w3.org,
"Charles F Wiecha" <wiecha@us.ibm.com>, boyerj@ca.ibm.com
Subject
RE: Post Postscript, Re: ACTION NEEDED (Charlie, Nick, Leigh): XForms 1.1
 schema  update

the same for me, and to get the ball rolling I've done the submission
update. I've attached the updated schema and a patch file that contains
the differences. Most updates were straight forward. I also added a type
ValueTemplate for elements with an optional value that is an XPath and
string content.

I will try to do 'small update for UI (e.g. output element)'  and  'small
update on model (e.g. version) and instance (e.g. src and resource)'
before the call.

Regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken  -  Research & Development
Inventive Designers
Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com

"Klotz, Leigh" <Leigh.Klotz@xerox.com>
Sent by: public-forms-request@w3.org
09/25/2007 06:34 PM

"Charles F Wiecha" <wiecha@us.ibm.com>
cc
"Forms WG (new)" <public-forms@w3.org>
Subject
RE: Post Postscript, Re: ACTION NEEDED (Charlie, Nick, Leigh): XForms 1.1
schema  update

I'll contribute to however everybody else wants to go forward.
Leigh.