Fwd: W3C:Hotel deadline for TPAC2007 fast approaching: 3 October

Worth noting: this is our next FtF in Cambridge (USA).

Steven

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "Susan Westhaver" <susan@w3.org>
To: chairs@w3.org, w3c-ac-members@w3.org
Cc: w3t@w3.org
Subject: W3C:Hotel deadline for TPAC2007 fast approaching: 3 October
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 07:39:11 +0200

Dear all,

This is a reminder that the hotel deadline for the TPAC2007 meeting
to be held at the Hyatt Regency Cambridge, is fast approaching.  The
discount guest room rate of $199 (plus taxes) will expire as of
***Wednesday, 3 October at 5:00 pm eastern time.***

Please note that the Fall season is peak season in Cambridge and
Boston, a much busier time of year than February/March when previous
TP meetings were held.  The hotel will not be able to offer the
discount rate after 3 October.  If folks were able to get the
discount rate after the deadline for previous TP meetings, this willl
not be the case for November 2007.

We kindly ask meeting participants to book a room at Hyatt Regency
Cambridge so that we will be able to meet our guest room quota, keep
our hold on all of the meeting space, and avoid costly charges for
meeting rooms or not meeting our guest room quota.

Meeting Overview Page: http://www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/overview.html#Hotel
Hyatt Online Reservaton Form for W3C:
https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=46846&fromResdesk=true

Chairs, please forward this information to group participants and ask
folks to book a room at Hyatt as soon as possible. If folks are
unsure of travel dates, it is better to make a preliminary
reservation and then adjust dates when they become finalized.

Thank you very much for your help. We look forward to seeing everyone
in November at our first combined TPAC meeting!!

Regards,

Susan Westhaver
W3C