Re: Interesting thread on xml-dev about XForms and CSS

Our company also uses similar way to style our XSL-FO + XForms documents.
We include in the fo:declaration a 'styler' stylesheet that has access to
the XForms MIPs.
It is just an embedded XSLT-stylesheet that allows you to add additional
fo-properties to your fo-elements based on the XForms MIPs.

Regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken  -  Research & Development
Inventive Designers
Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com

public-forms-request@w3.org wrote on 09/06/2007 10:50:34 PM:

> Here's an interesting note on an XSLT transformation that converts an
> XML representation of CSS to CSS, and uses XPath selectors.
> http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200709/msg00125.html
>
> There are a couple of replies from others who have done similar things,
> including one from Bryan Rasmussen on a version of CSS for XSL-FO using
> XSLT <http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200709/msg00126.html>, and
> one from Henry S. Thompson on cssxml
> <http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200709/msg00133.html>
>
> Leigh.