Re: Preliminary implementation report available; need updates as soon as possible

All,

I added Conditional and iterate execution of actions to the Chiba report,
totally forgot that I implemented the iteration functionality ;)

Regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken  -  Research & Development Manager
Inventive Designers
Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Nick_Van_den_Bleeken@inventivegroup.com

Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Sent by: public-forms-request@w3.org
11/15/2007 02:18 AM

"Forms WG (new)" <public-forms@w3.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Preliminary implementation report available; need updates as soon as
possible

All,

FYI I added information about Orbeon Forms support as well.

-Erik

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Preliminary_XForms_1.1_Implementations

> Please get in there and make updates as soon as possible, or just
> post them to the list.  We really need to have this wrapped up by
> the end of tomorrow if at all possible.
>
> Thanks,
> John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
> STSM: Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher
> Chair, W3C Forms Working Group
> Workplace, Portal and Collaboration Software
> IBM Victoria Software Lab
> E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com
>
> Blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/JohnBoyer

Inventive Designers' Email Disclaimer: