Re: So long...

Hi Lars,

it was a pleasure to work with you, and we already miss
your company. Speaking not only for myself, your
contributions to XForms and this WG have been invaluable,
without mentioning the fact that your presence has
enriched this group on a social level in an at least
equally important way.

I personally wish you all the best for the future, and
hope to see you again in an XForms, XML, W3C, OpenOffice
or whatever-related context in the future :-)

All the best,

- Sebastian