Re: All WG members: Please update responses to your LC issues ASAP

John & all,

I can't seem to be able to login, but here are my responses for the 20
comments I could find my name on:

For the following issue, we further resolved that the "binding"
property would be removed. The current spec reflects this:

   Events/108
   http://tinyurl.com/25kolh

So I agree with the resolution, but the final resolution doesn't seem to
have made it to the tracker.

I agree with all the remaining items.

Events/29
http://tinyurl.com/ytwjx8