From: public-forms-request@w3.org [mailto:public-forms-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Steven Pemberton
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 6:47 AM
To: Forms WG
Cc: Ian B. Jacobs
Subject: Shortnames

Following on from our discussion about shortnames, Ian Jacobs forwarded
me
the following link:

	http://www.w3.org/2005/05/tr-versions

which I think answers the question.

So I think the answer is:

	http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms11 should point to the latest version
of
XForms 1.1
	http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms   should point to the latest version
of
XForms *.*
which suggests for consistency we also need
	http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms10 to point to the latest edition of
xform 1.0

So if you agree, we need to ask for /xforms to be moved, and /xforms10
be created.

Steven