Re: forms task force telecon dates & times

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 23:43:11 +0200, Gregory J. Rosmaita
<oedipus@hicom.net> wrote:
> which i can see being problematic for you in the future -- is there
> another -- later time -- that is amenable to all?  at this point,
> unless maciej and nick object, i think that the 1 november 2007
> date is the most likely suspect for our initial meeting, but i also
> suspect that a different time might work out better for you in the
> future, maciej...

Friday November 2 would work for me as well for the initial meeting
anyway. Any time after and including 1000 UMT and before 1800 UMT would be
good. If that works for everyone else that seems better.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>