Re: [closed] Re: Web space for the Forms TF

On Friday, October 12, 2007, 2:37:16 AM, Gregory wrote:

GJR> aloha, simon!

GJR> thank you for setting up the web space for the forms task force;
GJR> just to be clear, is the URI designated for us:

GJR> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/forms-tf/

Yes

GJR> that's what i inferred from your and ChrisL's responses, but

GJR> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/forms-tf/

GJR> currently leads to a 404

The directory is world readable and Member writable.

You have to put something there before it will show up :) the directory is currently empty.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG