Introduction (was: Re: Introduce yourself?)

Hello Forms TF,

first of all apologies for the delay on my side.

I've been involved with the HTML WG since 1999
and was also involved with the formation of
the so-called forms subgroup that later led to the
XForms WG, serving as chair of the subgroup and
later co-chair of the XForms WG together with
Steven Pemberton.

In my spare time I play keyboard in a band.

Looking forward to a constructive task force!

All the best,

- Sebastian