Re: Charter Proposal

aloha, anne!

thanks for seizing the bull by the horns...

there is one aspect of the proposal you sent that troubles me --
the repeated insistence that ALL work will be performed asynchronously
via the public-forms-tf list;  i think that it would behoove us to meet
at least in sporadic, albeit regularly scheduled, intervals in the
teleconference format, where issues that are reaching maturation or
suffering from neglect, can be discussed and finer, subtler points
honed...  teleconferences are a regular feature of the W3C collaborative
process, and they assist by introducing the human factor into otherwise
impersonal email exchanges....

i also would like to know the reaction of other FTF members have/had to
my post of 27 september 2007, archived at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms-tf/2007Sep/0004.html

outlining a plan of action to be followed by the task force which, i
believe, will accellerate and improve the collaborative process...

gregory.
Writing is easy; all you do is sit staring at a blank
piece of paper until the drops of blood form on your
forehead.                              -- Gene Fowler
Gregory J. Rosmaita: oedipus@hicom.net
Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus/