Re: Please construct a task force charter

aloha, chris!

to facillitate asynchronous collaboration, would it be possible
to use the Forms wiki so that people can comment on drafts,
create new ones, and spark discussion?

it seems more reasonable than having all 6 of us drafting a
different document -- you've set the table, and it is up to
us to provide the food; too many cooks may spoil the broth,
but there are only 6 of us, so i think this might be the
best approach -- those who are motivated can create personal
drafts, which can be contrasted and compared, until compromise
is reached...

or, we could always do it via email, but a wiki is easier to
data mine,

gregory.

CONSERVATIVE, n.  A statesman who is enamored of existing evils,
as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them
with others.         -- Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_
             Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net