Re: Question About OWA and custom public forms

Thanks Sue.  Sorry, I have been on vacation for a while
"Sue Mosher [MVP]" <suemvp@slipstick.com> wrote in message
Exchange 2000 methods = the techniques used with Exchange 2000 for building
custom OWA forms, as detailed in the Exchange 2000 SDK at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/exchange
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Robert" <ranza@amenclinic.com> wrote in message
> Exchange 2000 methods?
> "Robert" <ranza@amenclinic.com> wrote in message
> > Can one enter items into Exchange Server 2000 through OWA using a custom
> > public form.?  I know in the past that only personal folders were accessible
> > through OWA.  Has this changed

--- GoldED/386 2.42.G0614+
 * Origin: Everything goes the bach runter ...
 * http://www.hotels4discount.net