RE: fl_do_forms()

> > I have a form that has a xyplot and a hidden button over it, in order
> > to exit form if you click on it.
> > The button does not have a callback.
> > I create multiple instances of the form, but when clicked any of them,
> > they disappear in reverse order. For example if i open three instances
> > and i click the first, the therd disappears. I suppose that this is the
> > right thing to happen, since fl_do_forms() will return there it was
> > last requested... Can anyone help me, what is the correct way to
> > treat ths problem???
>
> I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to do here, but I think
> your interpretation of the fl_do_forms() return is incorrect.
>
> spl

Sorry, I didn't make clear whats happening...
I'm making a sort of a calculator (something like xcalc but objects in this form
have callbacks, exept from the "done" button. When returned, i hide and free the
form. After that I display a form to enter the xrange etc... Again everything has
works differently,
anyway) and i have the main form, with the display, buttons etc.
All objects have callbacks, exept from the menu entry file, which only has an
exit command. I have a button to create simple plots. When pressed, i display
a form in which you can enter the function to be plotted. All objects in this form
have callbacks, exept from the "done" button. When returned, i hide and free the
form. After that I display a form to enter the xrange etc... Again everything has
a callback exept the "ok" button and i hide/free this form as soon as it returns.
After that i display the actual form of the plot, which contains a xyplot object
(no interaction) and a hidden button over it. The button does not have a callback.
What i want to do is when user clicks in the plot, form to disappear. The code in
the callback of "plot" button of the main form loks like:
/* display form "enter function" */
fl_do_forms();
/* some checking */
fl_do_forms();
/* some checking */
/* display form "plot properties"*/
fl_do_forms();
/* some checking */
/* calculate arrays to be plotted */
/* display form "plot itself" */
fl_do_forms();
/* hide - free "plot form" */
return();
/* end of callback */

Bye Thomas

--- GoldED/386 2.42.G0614+
 * Origin: Everything goes the bach runter ...
 * http://thai-girls.org/cgi-php/DS/index.php
 * http://electronic-dreamland.com/cgi-bin/DS/index.php