Re: Setting up the group: GitHub repo

On 2020-09-03 19:36, r12a wrote:
> folks,
>
> I highly recommend using GitHub issues to manage discussion threads,
> rather than emails, for the CG.
Oh yes, please do! Trying to track issues over many months of separate
email archives was such a time suck. GitHub has improved the process
tremendously, while aso allowin a wider and more diverse public
participation.

> I further recommend setting up a GH repo under the W3C domain, since
> it will come with a bunch of tools the W3C has developed for tracking
> issues and the like.

I can see advantages to both the "under W3C" and the "own organization"
approach. But the W3C tools are certainly very valuable.

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus