Re: Moving the discussion forward

On Tuesday, 30 October 2012 at 23:03, Tobie Langel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Following up on Art's post below, I think it makes sense for this group to
> concentrate on writing up the use cases, requirements and case studies as
> originally planned and move the rest of the conversation to the WebApps WG.
>
> Are there any objections to this?
I think this is a really good idea. In the RICG we found this approach really helpful, as it allowed us to scope the work and gave us a common set of issues to really rally around. Here is what we came up with (work in progress):
http://usecases.responsiveimages.org/

We also found sourcing demos directly from the developer community also really informative/helpful:
http://demos.responsiveimages.org

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au