Re: Moving the discussion forward

Hi Chris, All - FYI, during WebApps' October 30 f2f meetingwe talked
about a venue for discussing AppCache fixes, updates, etc. Most of the
WG members that expressed a (strong) opinion re WebAppsvs. HTMLWG vs.
CG, recommended WebApps. See
<http://www.w3.org/2012/10/30-webapps-minutes.html#item06> forsome details.

-Thanks, AB