Re: 300-500 status codes and fallback pages

It looks like Chrome and FireFox differ in their treatment of redirects to
different domains. FireFox will use a fallback page, while Chrome will do
the redirect. I think using a fallback page for redirects to different
domains is a bad idea, since it messes up web apps that need to switch
domains (the redirects on the old domain would instead trigger the fallback
pages), and it makes logging in via a different domain a pain.

best,

- Pat