No open data from the BBFC

From: Dave Nicholas <dave@dknicholas.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 20:15:06 +0100
To: public-film@w3.org
Hi all,

Just a brief update. I've been in slight contact with the BBFC
(British Board of Film Classification) about the possibilities of
opening up their classification data. They've stated that they're
interested but unfortunately they say that they're occupied with a
major website update at the moment. They did also say that they'd
revisit the possibility next year depending on budget and workloads.

I'd encourage people to contact their national equivalents to see if
they are more willing to open up. Let us know what they say.

Cheers,

Dave