Re: social APIs -- any additions from your part of the world? HELP! (fwd)

Thanks Andreas!

If someone responds, please 'reply all' to this note. I neglected to Cc: the Social Web mailing list in my original sending.

Ann Bassetti
From: A.Kuckartz@ping.de
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 9:56 PM
To: public-fedsocweb@w3.org
Cc: a.kuckartz@ping.de; Bassetti, Ann
Subject: social APIs -- any additions from your part of the world? HELP! (fwd)

An important request which was sent by Ann Bassetti on behalf of the W3C
Social Web Working Group.

The members of the FSW CG belong to the target audience of this message.
Please read and if you can then please respond with helpful information to
one of the people mentioned at the end.

(Feel free to simply respond to this mail)

Thanks a lot,
Andreas