From: Alberto Manuel [mailto:bpm.tst@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 2:19 AM
To: Harry Halpin
Cc: public-social-interest@w3.org; public-socialweb@w3.org; public-fedsocweb@w3.org; internal-socbizcg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Informal Social WG/IG meeting tomorrow

Good morning:

I intend to participate in the Interest group only. I am at this point of time in a career move phase. Once it is not official, I applied as a domain expert,  as soon the change is official, I can participate under a W3C's member.

Today I cannot attend the meeting because I am in transit (by the way the proposed time to central Europe time zone members is not very handy if you plan to keep it in future meetings).

All the best
Alberto