RE: Informal Social WG/IG meeting tomorrow

I intend to join the Interest Group, and at least one of my colleague will join the Working Group.  Unfortunately we are prohibited from participating until our lawyers review Boeing patents and intellectual property, and approve me to sign the W3C Patent Process agreement -- which will be a month or so delay.

I think we could dial in tomorrow, since that will be only an informal introduction to the work. I'm really disappointed I have a hard conflict and cannot attend.  I'll look forward to the minutes!  And then to connect with all of you in a few weeks.

  -- Ann

Ann Bassetti
The Boeing Company