Re: "The new TextSecure push transport is a federated protocol"

Lots of respect for Moxie's work. Great stuff.

But "federated protocol" or federated network?

"The new TextSecure push transport is a federated protocol, and
inter-operates transparently with the CyanogenMod deployment of the
TextSecure protocol to their 10MM+ users a few months ago."

I'm not seeing the bit that describes how servers find, connect and share
information with each other. Until then I'm going to assume that
Whispersystems runs all servers.

S.
ᐧ

--
Simon Tennant | buddycloud.com | +49 17 8545 0880 | office hours:
goo.gl/tQgxP