Re: D-CENT: state of the art - not

Having personally participated in two FP7 projects I can say that the format is typical and unsurprising. In my experience these projects define the principles and detailed goals during the project and not before. Generally all the parties will come to the project wanting to fund/develop their own technologies whilst building some sort of structure they can all fit into.

The best that we can do is work through the partners to make sure that the project is built in components with clear open APIs. If there is a clear case that technologies have become obsolete then reviewers would have to be persuaded for the change in direction, but this is possible.

I see that OuiShare is involved. I will chase this from my end.

Meanwhile I'll resend out my request for feedback for the Social Web Summit in Paris 1-4 May.

Cheers Daniel