Re: Tim Berners-Lee: we need to re-decentralise the web

On 02/06/2014 03:16 PM, Mark Janssen wrote:
> I wonder if he's known that we've been pondering and making solutions
> for some time (building-the-decentralized-internet list, etc)...?

He certainly knows he's not alone in this goal, and he knows this CG
exists.   He might even be subscribed to this list, although he's very
sporadic about reading email.  Is there some particular kind of
coordination or communication you have in mind, or something you think
he needs to know?   (I'm one of a few people working for him in this area.)

       -- Sandro