Re: What we need in a next-gen social network

Melvin, I couldn't agree more. I have a slide deck for such a system, wih a
few other features and a marketing plan I believe will take care of the
network effect problem with relative ease, though it will require a big
initial budget. Incentive plan design is non trivial, though, nor is the
integration for the other features I have in mind. I am building a rough
prototype with cloudant (if anyone can think of why I shouldn't I'd listen)
I am looking to set up a skype call for next week with some of the folks
Elf Pavilik recommended. Per aps we could talk then or before?

Darrell

liked the 2600 group on facebook.