Re: Federated object storage with access control and event subscribtion

Sometimes you have to wonder if this structure of "education" serves society. If students have to be original all the time and can't share during writing then how much is that slowing our progress down as a society? Good golly, we have to reappraise these constructs and make them subservient to our higher goals/visions, otherwise we'll be forever stuck in paper shuffling land. Cheers!