Re: Federated object storage with access control and event subscribtion

On 2013-05-23 11:03, Felix Maurer wrote:
> I was advised to not talk too much about my ideas before I finish my
> Bachelor thesis

Actually I would say talk ahead, this is a forum, there is no such
thing as a stupid question. please share your ideas, because even if
there are flaws in them, then we can help you find them, or point you to
other resources, and it will be fun as well as productive.

It is a common misconception that you have to be like smart or senior
or whatever to participate in forums like this one. yes, it is one of
the most important places in the world where people come together to
discuss how we can save the web, so that always feels a bit scary at
first, but it's not an ivory tower, the doors are open.

Looking forward to hearing your ideas! We will probably learn as much
from you as you will learn from us. :)

Ciao,
Michiel