Re: Wiki page Re: Proposal to develop best practice document to focus work of W3C FSW Community Group

It sounds to me (bias admitted) like we really want to do is come up with a
set of specifications for how data is stored and classified; so that any
sort of application, view I choose can access what I give it permission to.
I would also want a subset of data to be open as part of an aggregate but
not a specific. i.e. I could be fine with the city I'm in counting me as a
resident, and a member of certain demographics, but may not want my current
address public.

As I said, we can on board more people, and will do so, but we would have
to have a strong core, projects and tasks.

I don't really see how we can separate the list of network features from
best practices; how will we have any idea of what works, or what should be
specified without knowing what is out there.