Re: On privacy and cloud services

That is precisely what I was thinking. I would think there would have to be
a couple of layers of images(data structure images not jpegs) though; there
will be things that are accessed on a regular basis, and other stuff, that
might take a little bit to retrieve.

Nomenclature for certain data types is necessary, so this accomplishes
semantic web needs.