Re: Federating by Commune design idea

On 12/06/13 05:01, Mikael Nordfeldth wrote:
> Hello, I have written together an idea or proposal regarding how I
> believe federated communities may be successfully formed (and
> interoperable) with existing technology and protocols:
>
>     http://blog.mmn-o.se/2013/06/12/federating-by-commune-design/

Thanks!

Your aproach in this text or my reading, is a aspiration to have a
social framework for resignify tools and environments, it is not
technical in principle. Resume is like the idea that the technology does
not create communities itself, but the development its own space for
interweaving communities. I think if we work in this direction
contribute to visualization about the ethical and political dimension.

Jacobo