Re: An Introduction: SOCML

Hi,

this protocol agnostic approach sounds very interesting. Because you
said you did not search the web thoroughly: There is a standard called
activitystreams ( http://http://activitystrea.ms/ ) that is designed to
describe social interactions (activities) in atom/xml or json. Beyond
the discovery and requesting stuff socml could be designed as an
encryption wrapper for activitystreams. Or to make it very short
socml=activitystreams+PGP ?

Greetings
Julian