Re: unofficial Federated Social Web meetup @ OHM2013

I'll be there, looking forward to it!

The single most important step (if that's what you mean) may be a bit two
narrow, I'm sure some are more passionate about a certain area than others,
as Melvin pointed out. It should be an interesting discussion and a great
way to share thoughts and ideas, and see how our ideas and projects can fit
together and make use of each others work.

-Nick