unofficial Federated Social Web meetup @ OHM2013

On 2013-07-15 18:07, Michiel B. de Jong wrote:
> I'll be at OHM 2013, and i think some other people are as well, so
> let's do a small demo session there, for instance on the Friday
> afternoon. i'll work out which tent we could use for that and
> announce
> it on this list.

Hi! we have permission to use "the Green Room", it's a small tent
that's "clinging" to one corner of the big T1 tent. You can see it on
the map here:

https://ohm2013.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/OHM2013-terrain-plan.pdf

I'll also put a sign on there. The time slot will be 2pm-6pm. The topic
will be:

     "What's the most important next step for the federated social web?"

The format will be participatory, and mostly improvised on the spot.
Hope to see you there tomorrow, 2pm!

Cheers,
Michiel