Re: Federated Social Web Summit 2012 in San Francisco [via Federated Social Web Community Group]

Friends,

I'm trying to collect a final-ish list of names for people coming to the
event on Friday (for food, nametags, scheduling, etc.).

If you plan on coming and haven't RSVP'd, please let me know!

-Evan