Fwd: MyProfile VM image available for download.

I thought this would be interesting for the federated social web folks.
Andrei will be at TPAC in Lyon and go into the details of my-profile's workings for anyone there.
Btw. Today is the last day you can register for TPAC at the low cost of €45. It is €135 a day thereafter.

   http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/

Begin forwarded message: