Re: I have interest in this CG

Cool! I see https://interscity.org/about/ is about a variety of topics
related to smart cities. I didn't find the one specifically about
e-commerce, is there a specific page about that? Or a page about it at your
university's website?

I can't speak for the other CG members, but I myself work on
https://ledgerloops.com and https://webmonetization.org, and my hope for
federated commerce is that we can coordinate trade between buyers and
sellers in a more peer-to-peer way than how most trade currently occurs,
i.e. settled against anonymized currencies, which are backed by centralized
credit rating agencies and ultimately national armies).

A while ago, I wrote a blog post about network ledger technology that my
interest you:
https://michielbdejong.com/blog/21.html

Cheers,
Michiel