Re: Fwd: The problems and the future of the web and a formal internet technology proposal

From: Liam R. E. Quin <liam@fromoldbooks.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 17:51:20 -0500
On Mon, 2021-01-04 at 17:37 -0500, Raphaël Hendricks wrote:
> Hello, since the email address has changed, I am forwarding this
> message to your new address (it was sent to liam@w3.org), I think it
> will be of interest to you.

I saw the message; it really wasn't clear to me at all, and i think you
have some misconceptions about W3C that might be getting in the way,
too. Probably it would not be productive to go into that here.

Any new system would need to provide extremely high perceived value.

Today, the value of marked-up documents for information, and not hard-
wired programs, is huge. It's why we can have Google searches, for
example.

Liam

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/