Re: Planning to close EXPath Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

On Thu, 2024-05-02 at 16:47 -0500, Ian Jacobs wrote:
> Hi Adam,
>
> What are your thoughts on the idea of transferring the home under the
> single roof of the  XSLT Extensions CG?

Well, i’m not Adam (and no, i’m not Eve either). but the EXPath CG page
has been referred to from books and courses and Web sites (are Web
sites still a thing?) and very occasionally there are updates/errata
and bug fixes. It’s true it’s not likely to turn into a Working Group,
though.

XPath is used in contexts outside XSLT, so for example XQuery
implementations may (and some certainly do) include support for the
EXPath specs.

liam

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/