Re: Moving Java projects to EXPath GitHub

Does anyone know if Florent still monitors this list or if not then
how to contact him about this? I don't seem to get a reply from his
email address either.

If we can't raise him, is there someone else, Christian perhaps? That
could create an empty repo under EXPath for me, and I will just import
my fork rather than us moving the old project from Florent's GitHub.
That would be a shame as it looks a bit strange, but perhaps it is the
only way to move forward?

--
Adam Retter

skype: adam.retter