Re: [expath] Re: New Modules? Promise Module, Async Module

I'm trying to wrap my head around Promise and Async in a language designed
to allow lazy evaluation.

In general, XQuery tries very hard to avoid saying when things happen or in
what order.  I was just beginning to explore whether other functional
languages provide these features and why ...

Jonathan