Re: Common HTTP Model

Florent,

I still think I have a problem with this spec defining two things,
i.e. a model and functions. I would rather see two specs, in this way
I or anyone else can choose to implement either or both of the model
and functions. It makes no sense to me to conflate the concept of
modelling with a function library. If you must you could split it into
two parts where both are optional, however I think two separate spec
documents is preferable even if they had to share the same namespace.

Also... just wondering why the URL is suffixed '/editor', is there
some sort of significance to that?

--
Adam Retter

eXist Developer