Re: [expath] EXPath: MongoDB Module?

My 2 cents,

i would also support Christian here and furthermore wouldn't even consider
looking for an abstraction in the first place. This would require a fair
good overview and understanding of the different JSON stores, find a
consens for the API and could too likely stop the engagement in an early
phase due to the burden of priliminary conceptual work.

In my experience it's far better to make it work with one store first
(Mongo) and afterwards look for abstractions as soon as the interest for
another store comes up (if ever). Mongo is reasonably prominent in that
field so we can see if there's really the broad interest for such an hybrid
(which i think there is). If our expectations are not met and only 2 or 3
people use such a thing the lost effort was still worth the try ;)