Re: Tests - catalogue-schema.xsd strangeness

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 13:23:49 +0100
To: Adam Retter <adam@exist-db.org>
Cc: Christian Grün <christian.gruen@gmail.com>, EXPath <public-expath@w3.org>
  Thank you Adam!

  Looking at the changes in the schema, there shouldn't have got any
impact on the existing test suites.  The changes to the suites you
committed re-order some elements, which have not been changed in the
schema.  It seems then that some test suite were not valid according
the schema (even before update).

  I am going to merge the commits.  Can please:

1) implementers check that their implementations still pass the test
suites after the changes

2) editors double-check the changes in the pull request
<https://github.com/expath/expath-cg/pull/65> and validate they look
OK

  Regards,

--