Re: Tests - catalogue-schema.xsd strangeness

From: Adam Retter <adam@exist-db.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 13:03:25 +0100
To: Christian GrĂ¼n <christian.gruen@gmail.com>
Cc: EXPath <public-expath@w3.org>
> Some new features have been added to the QT3 schema. If I get it
> right, the old EXPath-CG schema has no entries specific to EXPath, so
> it can probably simply replaced with the QT3 schema.

Already tried that!

The test catalogues do not validate against the official QT3 schema,
due to a few things. Should I try and fix and send in a pull-request.
Also I wonder if we really should duplicate that Schema file, to avoid
such things happening again in future, why don't we just reference it?

--
Adam Retter

eXist Developer
{ United Kingdom }