Tests - catalogue-schema.xsd strangeness

From: Adam Retter <adam@exist-db.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 12:42:53 +0100
To: EXPath <public-expath@w3.org>
To ensure eXists compliance I am trying to run the tests for the
expath-cg modules, which I have found here
-https://github.com/expath/expath-cg/tree/master/tests/qt3

However, the tests seem to use a variation on the catalogue-schema.xsd
when compared to the one provided by the W3C qt3-tests. That is to say
that these two schema files which claim to implement the same
namespace are different:

https://github.com/expath/expath-cg/blob/master/tests/qt3/catalog-schema.xsd
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2011/QT3-test-suite/catalog-schema.xsd

This surprises me! I guess it is not intentional and that something
somewhere is out of sync? Is it possible to correct this? It would be
nice, if I only had to write one test driver for one implementation of
the same test namespace ;-)

At present this is causing me testing headaches.

Cheers Adam.

--
Adam Retter

eXist Developer