Re: Naming conventions

On 5 September 2013 10:46, Christian Grün wrote:

  Hi Christian,

>> Excellent. I like the quotation at the start!

> True! It may be worth adding the original author (Albert Camus) to the
> quotation. For those interested: the original version goes as follows:
> “Mal nommer un objet, c'est ajouter au malheur de ce monde.”.

  I knew this debate was going to show up here at some point :-)  The
source of the quote is at the bottom of the page (sorry, the W3C
mediawiki install does not provide the footnote macro...)  Actually it
is not from Camus himself, it is from Brice Parain, talking about
Camus's work.  But it is usually mis-attributed to Camus...

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/